Tuesday, April 24, 2007

dream a little dream

Most of the time, I think I'm doing pretty well with things (when it comes right down to it, I mean), but I would like to take this blog-opportunity to report on how utterly sad my life apparently is.

Night before last, I had a dream. This is not unusual for me....I'm always dreaming about something. The unusual facet of my dream world is that something (if not more than one thing) is always completely and totally bizarro about it.

Like the dream I had not too long ago about all these friends from all these different stages of my life coming together and hanging out with me. It was a little weird that we were all playing paintball, I guess, but the kicker came when I realized we were playing paintball in a department store. And then there was the time I dreamt something totally normal. I was really excited when I woke up, because the situation could have really happened, without my usual strange spin on dreams...until I remembered every single person in the dream was a perfect shade of blue.

So with my history, I shouldn't have been too surprised to wake up yesterday morning full of fun memories from the happy-go-lucky, girls-just-wanna-have-fun dream that I was having lunch with my new four closest girlfriends: Carrie, Charlotte, Samantha and Miranda. That's right, kids. I was the official new fifth member of the SATC cast, and they absolutely loved me. They kept saying things like, "Why didn't we do this years ago?" and "You fit right in!"

Clearly, I've watched (and identified with) entirely too many episodes.


2:12 PM - 1 Comments - 0 Kudos

haha that's hilarious!! I think I have watched a few to many episodes of that myself!
Posted by Melissa on April 25, 2007 - Wednesday 8:01 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Throw me sumthin', mister!