Friday, November 13, 2009
Mmmm mmmm good.
5. The goodness of life. Life really is great, fabulous stuff, especially when I stop letting its pesky details get in my way.
4. A job that allows me the occasional work trip to New Orleans. Ok, so a lowlight was a bum on a bike asking me for $20 -- hello? twenty BUCKS? are we in a recession or not?! -- but since he was dressed better than me, I felt no guilt about skipping on my merry little way.
3. Friends who stick closer than brothers. Ok, so I've never had a brother. But I have cousins who come VERY close, and friends who make an effort to rank right up there.
2. Creativity. Without it, I really might just....sob. Uncontrollably. And often.
1. Texting. I know, we're back to my tweenager state of mind again. But it's such a fun, fantastic way to keep up with peeps without all the monotonous voice mails or calling at inopportune times.
:: happy sigh ::