Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Multi-slacking.

Thanks to all the wonderful allergies I've been besotten with since my move to Louisiana, I've gotten in more TV/movie time than I ever thought would be possible.  But I've noticed that like before, it's almost impossible for me to sit still and watch anything when I'm by myself. If others are over, sure. But when it's just me, not so much.

So I've recently realized that I've taken up a very unadmirable trait: multi-slacking.

That's right. I'm embarrassed to admit that I am fully capable of "watching" a show or movie, paying bills, playing on my phone.... You get the picture.

What in the world is up with that?! Am I so ADD that I can't even relax properly?!

1 comment:

  1. I have the same problem. That's why I invested in DVR... it's the best thing because when I realized I've missed so much... I can just rewind and start over. Hope the allergies get better!

    ReplyDelete

Throw me sumthin', mister!