Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Weight a Minute....

I've been wanting and needing to lose weight, and last week (conveniently during my week off!), kicked off some healthier eating & exercise-inclusive habits.

My goal has been to lose 2 lbs per week, as doctors recommend. (Having grown up watching my Nan constantly on a cabbage soup diet or some worse fad of the week, I am determined to stick to dietary regulations.)

So, from last Monday night to last night, I lost not 2, but 4 pounds!

I am not sure how well I'll keep it up with Thanksgiving and such, but it's a start, and a fun new challenge. :-)

p.s. As much as I wish I could attribute this to some new, easy, healthy pill that's on the market, my "trick" has been -- shocker -- eating better & exercising. (Sorry, fellow Glamour impulse buy fans.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Throw me sumthin', mister!