Sunday, April 17, 2011

A heart full of gratitude.

Today, I'm thankful for:

1. Love. It's in the air, not only with several dear friends getting married and planning weddings, but just all around. ::happy sigh::

2. Sunshine! It's amazing what a little Vitamin D can do for ya.

3. True colors. Even though they're not always pretty, they're certainly valuable, and teach us many lessons (that hopefully enrich our lives).

4. Modern medicine. I'm counting on it for small(ish, relatively speaking) things, like a non-coma-inducing fix for my nagging headaches, and for massively large things, like cures for the nasty monster that is cancer, and for proactive genetic indicators for dear friends whose parents suffered from frightening diseases.

5. Time. It's a valuable thing, and I learn that more with each day, not to mention year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Throw me sumthin', mister!