Monday, September 26, 2016

Thoughts that may be running through a #FloodBrain near you

Just in case you'd like a glimpse of what's running through the mind of your coworker or friend or cousin who flooded and whose eyes look so vacant 73% of the time, here you go:

  1. Ooooh! I forgot to call {fill in the blank with very important person who must be called during business hours only, Monday through Friday only, about a time-sensitive, house-related project so that we can live in our house sooner vs. later}.
  2. I've got to get my car tag for my new car since my old one flooded. But I can't keep running errands at lunch like this. That will take hours, I know. CALGON!
  3. Did we use the last Walmart gift card the other day? People are SO nice! We don't deserve all this.
  4. I wonder if my gym shorts survived. Heck, I wonder if my GYM survived.
  5. Did we really get flooded? Surreal.
  6. I have to focus!
  7. I'm trying. I'm really trying.
  8. Can {insert piece of furniture} be salvaged? I've gotta figure that out this week!
  9. FO. CUS.
  10. Did I thank so-and-so for that nice thing? I've GOT to do that!
My coworker calls it #floodbrain. 

Best. Description. Ever.

(But we really are trying.)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Throw me sumthin', mister!