Tuesday, September 19, 2006

a few of my favorite things

I heart....
...my family.
...hearing my nephew's sweet voice.
...dating my best friend.
...laughing uncontrollably.
...wit.
...time spent with old friends that makes the past feel just like yesterday.
...taco salad, blueberry pie, Blue Bell homemade vanilla ice cream, watermelon, Coke, cereal, muffalettas, Taco Bell, red curry chicken, celery, chicken salad, Carl's steaks, Tony Chaucere's, chili cheese tater tots, Buffalo Wild Wings, gumbo, Chick-Fil-A, and a good hamburger. But not all at the same sitting.
...hope.
...working with people I like.
...traveling.
...fresh air and sunshine.
...pictures.
...music.
...not knowing what's next, but knowing God won't give me more than I can handle.
...the moon (especially when it's a sliver of a thumbnail).
...cheap gas.
...modern technology.
...where I am in life.
...being a girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Throw me sumthin', mister!