Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Cha cha!

My brilliant boyfriend recently introduced me to yet another fun new girl for my world: Cha cha. She's really smart, never sleeps, and will tell me anything...all I have to do is ask.

But I'm not selfish. You can meet her, too. Just text any question to Cha cha (242242), and she will answer you, usually within minutes. The best part of all is that if she doesn't know the answer, she doesn't pretend to know. She just says she doesn't know. Refreshing, eh?

Cha cha!

3:40 PM - 1 Comments



This is crazy. Now I want to do it. Like any question at all? Is this in LA only or can I do this? Oh, why did you give me another goofy thing to do... these things are my weakness!

Posted by Susan on May 29, 2008 - Thursday 4:01 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Throw me sumthin', mister!