Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Julie & Julia.

I didn't read Julie & Julia, but I did see the movie.

I love anything related to blogging, and setting a personal goal for oneself. The cooking part was great fun for me, too! As I understand it, had I read the book, I'd have been grossly -- in all senses of the word -- disappointed in the graphic, grody details of the book, yet the movie was just right for this particular chiquita banana.

A couple of takeaway quotes for me from the movie were:


  • It's 10:30 in the morning, and I'm already running behind. This is hardly unusual, but it pisses me off every single time.
  • It's a good thing there's always another disaster to poke a hole in the old self-esteem before it gets dangerously inflated.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Throw me sumthin', mister!