Thursday, March 3, 2011

Five Things.

Five things I'm most thankful for lately are:

1. The ability to choose what is good for me and what is not, and to cut out the ick when possible. I've learned that this applies to everything from food to grocery store lines to who I choose to spend time with.

2. The realization that the peeps who really love me really love me.

3. The opportunity to spend time with my precious, growing-like-a-weed Alabama nephew who never fails to make me cackle.

4. Reminders that life is short, and that we should not wait.

5. Curly hair. (Let's face it. Humidity would be a lot tougher to handle without it.)

2 comments:

  1. #2 - we really do love you and care about you
    #3 - cackle, I read it as crackle. lol
    #5 - AMEN, AMEN & AMEN!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, i'm SO thankful for curly hair!

    ReplyDelete

Throw me sumthin', mister!