I know I already do the "5 things I'm grateful for" posts (kind of sporadically), but I am participating in the 30-day trend, and will try to update my blog weekly with each day's reason for thanksgiving throughout the month.
So far, my list includes:
- Day 30: I'm grateful for the chance to have gone places I've fallen in mad, eternal love with. DC, NYC, Boston, St. Louis...
- Day 29: I'm thankful for exposure to variety, and that it fascinates and compels me to do and be more.
- Day 28: Very grateful I haven't had foot issues forever & that I didn't deal w/ them during weddings or while traveling.
- Day 27: I appreciate every day and with deep fervor each of the broken roads that've led me straight to here.
- Day 26: Grateful for family who are also friends.
- Day 25: Beyond thankful for grace -- God's and man's.
- Day 24: I'm so grateful to live in the land of the free. The ability to do, be & believe what I choose is a precious gift.
Stay tuned for more. :-)