Saturday, March 16, 2013

5 Things I'm Thankful For: Friday Night Live Version.

1. Tough weeks. Yeah, I know. Really cheesy. But the adage is true: without rain, the sun would be under appreciated. Yada, yada, yada.

2. These blasted crutches. I have a new appreciation for a lot of things and a lot of people, and if that's the best thing that comes from this hugely inconvenient first world problem, I'll take it. (I hope this time also fixes my foot, though. Just putting that out there for the record.)

3. The broken road that led me straight to here. It wasn't always fun or smart or without its unpaved patches, but it was my path, and I'm thankful for it. Potholes and all.

4. Patience. I mean, yes, I'm also hugely annoyed by having to wait for things I want or need, but I guess in the long run, it's kind of a wise practice.

5. Humor. I'm pretty sure I wouldn't have made it through this exhausting week without it. Also, I never ever exaggerate. Like, ever.

1 comment:

  1. "The broken road that led me straight to here. It wasn't always fun or smart or without its unpaved patches, but it was my path, and I'm thankful for it. Potholes and all"

    True dat. If you wanna eat tuna, expect bones!

    ReplyDelete

Throw me sumthin', mister!