Wednesday, February 21, 2007

the mix

rebekah's general warning: I know this will sound cheesy, and I'm willing to accept the repercussions.

sometimes it seems that life is very personal and individual-specific. what rebekah experiences will be different from what, oh, let's say Sheryl Crow goes through (and, less realistically, of course, different from what friends in different stages of life are undergoing).

but after catching up with several friends tonight who are in no way even close to being my twin, I can't help but be thankful that life has so many common threads for us all. and after browsing around on MySpace and seeing such a wide variety of us who somehow all have the same girls' night poses, or vacation shots, or party pics, I just have to smile.

I'm usually the one thanking God for change, but despite the wonderful mix that we are, tonight, as life goes through its routine with spring springing outside and the world seeing a brand new season yet again, I'm relishing in the sameness of it all.

(told ya it would be cheesy)


1 Comments - 2 Kudos

After reading your blog, I got to thinking. I thank God that we are all different in some way, shape, or form (Besides, I don't think the world could handle another me.). But, with all the unique differences among all of us, it only takes one special time, place, event, or a simple hello to be a catalyst for a "unique" frienship. Now that is cheesy! But true.
Posted by Jack on March 6, 2007 - Tuesday 11:13 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Throw me sumthin', mister!