I'm moving to Baton Rouge! Here are the juicy details:
- I've accepted a job with Hancock Bank's Louisiana headquarters. I worked there (in Gulfport) in college, so I am very familiar with a lot of the people I'll be working for and with.
- I'll be doing what I do now - Community Relations and PR.
- I'm excited and a little nervous!
- I'll miss all my Jackson (and Nissan) peeps. :-(
- But you know I'll come back to visit often - the plus side of having a boyfriend who still lives here. :-)
- My last day at Nissan will be August 15.
- The move will probably occur at the end of August - exact move date TBD.
- C and I went for a short visit this weekend and from what we saw, it's a really cool, fun city!
- Baton Rouge is 2 to 2.5 hours from both Jackson and the Coast.
- You should come visit me...and keep in touch, of course. :-)
Wow, great news, and CONGRATULATIONS GIRL!!!! I have driven through there, but now I have a reason to stop and hit dinner and maybe a show! I am gonna have peeps in every state soon!
Posted by Just Music on August 6, 2007 - Monday 4:41 AM
So you won't be there when i visit? I'm sad-ish. Good luck though, I can understand a new start. I'm like the new start prince.Good Luck! PR? How fun, we should share secrets! In fact, i might have a business proposition for you, if the area is woodsy enough. More on that later.i'm out like Seacrest!
Posted by Mark's Peak on August 6, 2007 - Monday 11:46 AM
Say it ain't so! We'll miss you at Nissan but I can understand that you have a better opportunity ahead. Come visit us often...you'll be missed.
Posted by Scott on August 6, 2007 - Monday 6:43 PM
Awwww! We will miss u, but it sounds like a great opportunity!u know Baton Rouge is the best place for Tool Concerts!
Posted by Lex & Paula on August 7, 2007 - Tuesday 4:48 PM
Posted by Wendy on August 7, 2007 - Tuesday 7:10 PM