Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Codependency becomes me.

I've recently entered into a codependent relationship, and I couldn't be happier.

No worries -- Carl and I are still as carefree and space-loving as ever -- but there's a new girl in town now. Her name is Abby, and Carl actually introduced us. Via Christmas wrapping and a bow, to be exact.

Abby the Navi.

My new navigational system is the sweetest thing -- her soothing voice directs me when I'm lost, makes me feel happy when I'm sad, and calms my frustrations on the road. And as of last week's multi-locational work trip to the bustling (and confusing) Sin City of the south, I'm hooked.

I even kissed her. Carl's not complaining. O:-)


5 Comments - 6 Kudos

Cute, very cute! You are a very talented writer!!!
Posted by RE RE on January 24, 2008 - Thursday 6:36 AM

Aw, thanks! Hope you're doing well!
Posted by Arr-Jay on January 27, 2008 - Sunday 8:14 AM

I am addicted to mine too! I named her Sassy Belle Serpas. She is great except for when she fusses at me for taking a wrong turn. The touch screen malfunctioned in December during our vacation to the Smokies and I was totally lost. It's funny that I now get lost around town because I've become so dependant. I can't wait until they have her fixed.
Posted by Carrie on January 24, 2008 - Thursday 3:42 PM

I'm afraid I would go into convulsions if mine broke down. She is like crack!
Posted by Arr-Jay on January 27, 2008 - Sunday 8:14 AM

This is hilarious! I am so going to get one of these, I waste so much gas by getting lost in the tons of different places we move to every year... ha ha
Posted by Çhr阮ïñå on January 26, 2008 - Saturday 5:42 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Throw me sumthin', mister!