Tuesday, July 22, 2008

The Dark Knight

Yesterday, C and I caught the matinee showing of "The Dark Knight."

I was curious as to Heath Ledger's performance for obvious reasons, but admittedly, once the film started and the acting began, I lost sight of who still is and focused on who was on screen.

In a word -- amazing.

I hate for anyone to lose his life, especially so needlessly. But after seeing this movie, I selfishly hate that I won't see his interviews about how he jumped into his believably sick role as the Joker, maniacally convincing me that he knew how to do, be, feel, LIVE in that mindset.

Absolutely incredible. Talk about going out in style.
Catch it if you can.



1 Comments
2 Kudos



We saw it while at the beach. Great movie. I liked it even better than the first one. I agree that Heath Ledger did a great job with the joker. I noticed that they didn't kill the joker off at the end of the movie. I bet they had planned to bring Heath Ledger back to play the joker again. So sad that he won't be able to do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Throw me sumthin', mister!