Monday, October 12, 2009

The Hunt for Red October.

Fall is my favorite time of year.

Not only because my birthday is smack in the middle of it, but also because of the gorgeous color changes in the foilage, football season, cooler air, and the sheer excitement that comes with any new season.


(Plus, we girls get to look forward to hats, and scarves, and sweaters -- oh my!)


I know I live in the deep deep South and probably won't get to see many color changes down in Baton Rouge and on the Mississippi Gulf Coast, but this Autumn has been, except for a few teasing chilly days and nights, unseasonably warm. Like hot. Like summer, even. And the rain! For real! Shall we build arks?!


I was delighted to see that the weather is forecast to be much nippier come this weekend. I am READY!


So Fall, this is your formal invitation. Show your face. Join us before you leave us!
Puh-leeeeeeease....?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Throw me sumthin', mister!