Wednesday, March 21, 2007

letter I don't intend to send (revival)

Dear dark cloud that hung over my head all the day long,

Congratulations. You got my attention. Not only do I now fully recognize the changes you so surreptitiously make with your slightest presence, but so does everyone who had the burden of being in contact with me throughout this day.
I'm not sure how to say this, but here's the thing (are you sitting down?). I think I like my days better when you're not around.

Granted, I'm not always the easiest person to hang out with. I have my moments (sometimes hours, sometimes days, sometimes even weeks). But generally, I can insert a laugh or two and even move on. However, when you're with me, I can't even shake you for a minute. I have to hand it to you for tenacity.

But I was wondering...since we got to have such extreme quality time together today, do you think you can hover somewhere else for oh...let's say the next few decades? Hey thanks!

With much love (and many umbrellas),
~ rebekah

p.s. The only reason I don't intend to send this is because I don't really know how to get in touch with you until you're all up in my space. Thanks!

2:55 PM - 1 Comments - 2 Kudos
LOL - LOLL!
You trip me out! Thanks for the great laugh.
Posted by lotts2tel on March 27, 2007 - Tuesday 4:59 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Throw me sumthin', mister!