Saturday, March 31, 2007

My peeps are the best peeps.

In this easter season of renewed life and budding promises, I can't help but be extra thankful for my peeps.

No -- I'm not as fond of the marshmellows as Kelso is -- but I AM fond of the people who support me and back me up when the going gets tough. and tougher. And when the going is great but I'm a grouch. And when the as is flows along smoothly, but the unknown fast approaches.

My heart is pleasantly surprised over and over again these days...not to mention what the arrival of spring has done for me. I'm not really sure why I'm so amazed at the situational actions and displays of emotion by these people I hold so dear to my heart, when in fact, overall, I remain wowed that God brought them into my world at all.

My cup runneth over. With peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Throw me sumthin', mister!