Thursday, July 16, 2009

Christmas in July

I feel like I had Christmas last night!

I got to hang out with two of the coolest, most fun guys on the planet! And just a month ago, I got to hang out with their brother and his fun family! And I'm RELATED to these awesome peeps. And not that long ago, I had the best family reunion with cousins from my Daddy's side, too. FA LA LA!

As usual, I forgot to take pics last night, but I do have a few from times past with my fun and classic Moore cousins:

Pic 1 - Maria, Jonah, Russ, Benjamin, Samuel & Timothy Moore! I love this pic of their sweet, fun family. They are so beautiful and precious!
Pic 2 - Greg, Jeff, Matt (not our cousin, but a wonderful Moore nonetheless) and I at a cookout last summer. Sadly, we have not had professional pictures taken, so this meager snapshot will have to do.
















No comments:

Post a Comment

Throw me sumthin', mister!