Sunday, August 2, 2009

Big Girl.

I've been meaning to post a blog for ages about my recent (and ongoing) display of immense bravery and stamina: I'm giving myself shots every week!

It's true. After being sick every other week since I moved to BR, I was diagnosed this past winter as allergic to almost everything in the air and on the ground in this state. So thankfully, there are injections for that!

I went for a very long time to the clinic to have them administered to me, but finally decided I would -- pun intended -- give it a shot myself. And it hasn't been bad at all.

For me, it's just more convenient, but I can definitely see why many peeps prefer someone else to take care of it for them. And trained professionals, no less. Thankfully, I've never had that commonly held fear of needles. (I guess my phobias lie in other, more random areas?) But it does work out well for my allergy shots.

So....mommy, wow! I'm a big kid now. Yes? ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Throw me sumthin', mister!