Thursday, August 6, 2009

Fiver.

Five things I'm grateful for this week are:

1. Getting to work with people who also happen to be really good friends. I seriously don't know what I'd do without my girls at CitiPlace!

2. My relationship with my sweet sister. She is precious beyond belief, and I thank God that we remain so close, and that she puts up with me even though she can't possibly understand my life 92% of the time.

3. Living so close to New Orleans.

4. The ability to realize a seasonal thing, that seasonal things are only good for me during their seasons, and that when those seasons are over, it's ok to let go.

5. Having goals to work toward. Sometimes I get frustrated that I'm not at an end result, but I should be thankful for something to strive for. And I'm going to try harder to remember that.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Throw me sumthin', mister!