Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Fa la la.

I wish you a merry Christmas, I wish you a merry Christmas. I wish you a merry Christmas, and a happy new year.


Much love,
rebekah + a few NYC teaser pics ;-)

Here I am in front of the Plaza Hotel, across the street from Bergdorff-Goodman's, and by FAO Schwartz. As you can see, it was FREEZING! :-)




The gorgeous tree at Rockefeller Center! It had been lit December 3, just one day before we arrived. I took this while Cicily and Liz held my place in line to see the Rockettes' Christmas Extravanganza! I am on the side of the street where Radio City Music Hall is, and across the street (to the right of the tree) is Rockefeller Center.










Radio City Music Hall! This is where the Rockettes perform. It was so magical, inside and out. And to add to the beauty, right before our Rockettes' performance, it started snowing! It never stuck, but was just enough for us to catch the very contagious NYC Christmas spirit. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Throw me sumthin', mister!