Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Happy Hour at the Genius Bar

I have visited my local Apple Store before, and was a bit overwhelmed with all the concierges, Genius Bars and such. For this reason, I was not expecting the exceptional, how-can-we-help-you service I experienced tonight. This evening was, however, a wonderfully welcome exception to my other experiences.

While my iPhone is not fixed yet (nor has it been looked at), the Genius at the door gave me tips on things to do before I bring it back in (for a prescheduled appointment, no less), even stopping me as I walked out to make sure I knew how to get my SIM card out to insert it into my old phone so I don't have to be communication-less until my little eagle i is repaired.

From the congeniality shown to me, I can only assume it was Happy Hour at the Genius Bar when I visited tonight. (Yay for me!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Throw me sumthin', mister!