Monday, December 22, 2008

Safe Mode.

This morning, my work laptop wouldn't start. Apparently something happened over the weekend that confused it, making it crash and be unable to work normally. With the help of the IT department, my computer finally (bedgrudingly) started, but only in "safe mode."

The incident reminded me a little of life lately...when things aren't so great, it's hard to operate at all. And easier just to crash, leaving normal operations for another day. But maybe it's best to proceed with caution -- in safe mode -- until operations can resume at top speed.

That said, I think I'm ready to forge ahead into the next days and weeks and months in safe mode, until my operating systems feel ready to operate under normalcy again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Throw me sumthin', mister!