Thursday, September 10, 2009

Independence Day.

I do love the feeling of putting things that have passed in the past.

I can learn, and grow, and love the memories I want to hold onto.

IMHO (in my humble opinion), Nichole Nordeman does an excellent job of capturing the essence of my day -- along with the freedom offered us by our Savior -- in "Finally Free."

Video is here; lyrics are below.




Finally Free by Nichole Nordeman

v.1
No chain is strong enough,
no choice is wrong enough
No mountain high enough
that He can't climb
No shadow dark enough,
no night is black enough
No road is lost enough
that He can't find

*chorus*
And if the Son has set us free,
then we must be free indeed
Let the chains fall away, starting today

Everything has changed...
I'm finally free

v.2
No pain is deep enough,
no heart could bleed enough
Nothing but Jesus' love
can make a way

*chorus*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Throw me sumthin', mister!