Monday, March 10, 2008

wicked awesome

C and I were talking this weekend about what a GREAT time we had in Boston last spring.

It was freezing cold and we were never (intentionally) without scarves and gloves, yet everything about that trip seemed charmed...we met great people, ate wonderful food, saw fantastic sights, ventured into new places...good times, all the way around.

Some of my favorite and most random memories are being called "Mississippi" by the several people we ended up seeing more than once around town, making some wonderful new friends from Ireland, driving up to Maine and seeing beautiful scenery and SNOW, and growing to love a very big city as though it was a very small town -- set up just for us.

Good times. Wicked good.



1 Comments

I have always wanted to go to Boston. I can just feel what you mean by "charmed". Someday...
Posted by Susan on March 10, 2008 - Monday 8:05 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Throw me sumthin', mister!