- I've been writing my name in lower case letters since high school, and I have no idea why. But when people question me about it, it makes me want to do it forever. Which I probably will.
- Most of the time, I feel like a silly little kid deep down inside. I love that feeling.
- I was never diagnosed with ADD or ADHD, but it's really hard for me to stay in the same place all the time. Perhaps I'm a gypsy at heart.
- When I see a roach, I spray it with an entire can of Raid while screaming at the top of my lungs, "Die! Die! Die!"
- I loved anchoring a mini-news show at Nissan. I never knew I would love that so much! I actually miss being on camera.
- I am a perfectionist when it comes to my own work and personal life, but don't ever hold others to the same standards.
- I have always loved to watch sports, but have recently become the biggest college football fanatic you have ever met. (Thanks, Baton Rouge.)
- When I was a little girl, I wanted black hair like Elizabeth Taylor's. I think I associated it with "Black Beauty" and thought I would naturally get a horse if my hair were black.
- Smelling salty air immediately takes me home, even if I'm thousands of miles away from the Mississippi Gulf Coast.
- Cooking, dancing, singing and exercising give me indescribable adrenaline rushes.
2:57 PM - 2 Comments - 2 Kudos
baton rouge will make anyone a college football fan....its contagious
Posted by monica on April 24, 2008 - Thursday 6:56 AM
Hey Gal! I cut my hand bad so it's hard for me to type. I'll get back 2 u on this. How was LA? Cute pic :)
Posted by Susan on April 24, 2008 - Thursday 4:42 PM