Sunday, April 13, 2008

what a girl wants

I just heard some beautiful words that every girl would LOVE to hear at least once in their lifetime...and more is even better!

I am packing for the upcoming West Coast tour (vacay starts tomorrow after work -- woohoo!!!), and realized I'd stuffed my suitcase to the gills without packing a coat (it's supposed to be in the 50s at night in L.A. this week). So I called C to make sure he was bringing a coat, and to sort out this dilemma.
And he said to me....

::happy sigh::...

"Don't worry - there's plenty of room in my suitcase for any of your extras. In fact, I had to add more to my suitcase because it looked so empty."

Ahhh, the bliss! No paring down of shoe or clothes choices, no exiting of extra accessories that may come in handy...

I am one happy girl.


4:25 PM - 1 Comments

That is good! You're right about that!!
Posted by Susan on April 14, 2008 - Monday 5:08 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Throw me sumthin', mister!