Tuesday, April 29, 2008

my Nan (a prayer request)

My grandmother (who many of you know as Nan from my stories) slipped in her kitchen a couple of weeks ago and fell on her tile floor. X-rays a few days later showed a fractured spine, but today more results came back that showed the bone is broken in two places. She is in a ton of pain and can't do much (the can't do much is the worst part for her, even at 81 1/2), so please keep her in your prayers. The doctor's giving it a few weeks to see how it heals itself, then will possibly have to concrete the bone. (Yes, I said concrete. What in the WORLD?!)
I'd really appreciate your remembering her in prayer - she's active and quite a trooper, but her favorite thing in the world is getting outside in the yard and making weeds into gorgeous flowers, which is a no-no right now (and in prime weather for it, no less).

Thanks so much - hope you're all well.

rebekah :-)


4:23 PM - 2 Comments - 0 Kudos

Grandparents are such a blessing. I will be sure to keep her in my prayers! Maybe during her recovery, you could pay a visit and plant her a little something :)
Posted by Susan on May 1, 2008 - Thursday 10:36 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Throw me sumthin', mister!