The five things I'm most thankful for from the past week are:
1. God's grace. How thankful I am that His mercies are new every morning, even when my own are much harsher and much less forgiving.
2. FRIENDS. Could I be more grateful for the wonderful friends I've been blessed with? They keep me laughing, hopping, guessing, and on my toes. Yay me!
3. NYC in T minus 11 days!!!!
4. Caleb Levi Wood, who brings an innocent light to my life that would otherwise be much more vacant.
5. Peanut butter. I'm not ashamed. I'm 32, and still love it as much as I did when I was 2. Bring it on! (Crunchy, please.)