Five things I've had to be thankful for this week are:
1. The Sunday School and church service I visited last weekend (FBC Baton Rouge - downtown campus). Memories and snippets from both have been helpful reminders this week.
2. Friends who don't sigh in disgust when I'm grouchy (Angela and Shannon), or quickly avert their eyes and walk away when they see me in the mall and I'm weepy (Angelle), or tell me to toughen up and get over something that many may think I should've gotten past long ago (Cicily, Rachel R., and Liz).
3. A good job in an unstable economy.
4. Big, fat, juicy hamburgers.
5. An extra hour to snooze tonight.