Monday, February 9, 2009

High Five

Five things I'm thankful for this week are:

1. The weather. Can anyone say "spring?" That is exactly what it's felt like here in the BR these last few days, and I could not be more grateful for the sunshine and blissfully warm temps.


2. Friends who support me through ups and downs. I have way too many of these to name, and way, WAY more than I could ever deserve. For that, I am beyond grateful and humbled.


3. My family. We have a family reunion coming up in June, and I am really excited to help prepare for it, and to start thinking about all the relatives I'll get to see in one weekend! And, along those lines....


4. My sister. Who else could I possibly call from a restaurant restroom in the midst of an outing and ask for boy advice in whispered tones?!


5. God. I know this seems broad, and no, I'm not just putting this because several celebrities probably thanked Him at tonight's Grammy awards. I really, really mean this (as I hope they did, too). As I was so gently reminded at a preciously sweet baby dedication this morning, He loves me. This I know, for the Bible tells me so.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Throw me sumthin', mister!