Monday, February 9, 2009

This time last year...

One of my friends, PR chums, blog heroes and former Bunko mates, Shawn, occasionally posts "This time last year" blogs showing what was going on in her world 365 days prior. Since I can apparently find nothing better to do with my insomniac time at 3am, I decided to do the same:

February 7, 2008 - A Southern Baptist's Crack At Lent

After last year's crack at Lent, I decided that though it was increasingly tough to sacrifice something so wonderfully dear to my appetite, it was well worth the reminder of what Christ did for me when he died on the cross. So interestingly enough, given the later timing of this year's Easter and Mardi Gras dates, I've been thinking hard these past couple of weeks about what I'll do for this year's Lenten season.

Stay tuned for details!

1 comment:

Throw me sumthin', mister!